Monday, January 3, 2011

Coralee's Christmas gifts

Coralee was so happy that everyone thought about her for Christmas. She got some neat new vintage stuff. Her Grandma Kathy got her a couple of vintage confettie Melmac Bowls, Grandma Bobbie and Grandpa Art got her a percolator clock, sugar dispensor, and a cool set of plastic glasses NOS. I got her and couple of burlap coffee cups, chicken timer (couldn't help myself) and ketchsup and mustard bottles. I love vintage so there will be alot more to come. Antique store are my best friends!

2 comments:

  1. Coralee! What a darling name. And your collection of vintage items to outfit her with are perfect!! Collecting all the perfect pieces to finish off the inside is almost as much fun as restoring the outside. Looks like you're going to have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a vintage junkie so outfitting Coralee is lots of fun. Vintage rules!

    ReplyDelete