Finally see some light at the end of the tunnel...kind of..
Well we have been productive this winter. I sent the frame out and had it powder coated cream color. We painted the wheels coral, than started on the floor. We decided to use plywood coated with a special coating make for decking to seal it up. It worked great. The floor is down and the sides are up.. See how pretty the new paneling is:) Now my dad has had to make alot of new pieces for Coralee. Thank God the man is a genius with wood. He only stapled his finger once and didn't cut any off..lol...family joke..you would have had to have been there. So as you see by the pics we are cruising along. I will get more pics up as I get them taken...Caio